Dong Tianzhao
HELLO STRANGER.
haha yes yes you are pretty damn much like a stranger to me now. I haven't really properly spoken to you for so fucking long, half the time I don't know what's going on with you anymore, a far cry from before ): sad eh?
-lets change this!
Today I was bored and I was home quite early after ITB test, and I started reading your blog, from your very first post in July 2005!
WOW.
And I've realised that now I know exactly what you're talking about when you mention certain lecturers, and weird-assed-acronymed modules from school.
I've also realised that I used to be a hell lot closer to you even before I met you face-to-face than I am now, and that's not good, no not good at all.
I miss you, I really do!
Remember we used to fucking crap so much rubbish online and when we used to hang out, remember our "two minute marriage" to beat britney spears?
remember, remember, remember?
Aiyohhhhhhhhhhh Doooooooooongggg..
Anyway I wanted to tell you all this earlier when you came online, but then you said you were sick and needed to sleep, so I decided to spew my guts here in case I don't get a chance to tell you later.
Take care of yourself, sick boy, haha I'm sick too, I just coughed and my green solid-y looking olive green phlegm was laced with RED.
Bloooooddddddd!
besties, still? please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment